May

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 2 on very low calorie

Well the second day of loading I ate and ate. Ate so much that I felt like I could throw up. After all that I still lost 1.5 pounds.

I'm beginning to think this diet will actually work!

So yesterday was my first vlcd (very low calorie diet) and I almost cried. My family happily ate chips, cookies, rice and French fries. I had chicken and broccoli. 

I drank about a gallon of water and was in the bathroom every 5 minutes. I do feel lighter.....not like that full bloated feeling. Does feel nice.

Today I'm still really hungry and don't know how much more I'm gonna be able to take!!!!

One thing I am not liking is coffee with truvia. Its awful!! I cant have milk and i really miss my coffee! I've been drinking tea which is actually pretty good with the truvia.

So far I've lost 4 pounds since starting 4 days ago. If I keep it this way at the end of 40 days ill be down 40 pounds and at my goal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home